Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, December 20, 2004

Science & The Holiday Party Season

Here are some magazine's Top Ten Scientific Discoveries of 2004, or something.

And on a completely unrelated note, it looks like my holiday party schedule is going to die down this week (well, until I get home to Sydney, at any rate). Thank Jeebus. Is it a good thing or a bad thing when your social life becomes more exhausting and draining than your job? My liver is crying out for its mommy. It is cold, and lonely, and there are wolves after it. Little liver-eating wolves, that live somewhere in my stomach or gastro-intestinal tract, I presume. I better tell my doctor about those things; it can't be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home