Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Iain Goes Through His "Emo" Faze

Mood: Melancholy
Music: "Tears Turn To Stars" by Ashes Fall From Burning Airplanes



I feel that my current life situation is best summed up in this verse. Enjoy my pain.
On the way home,
This car hears my confessions.
I think tonight I'll take the long way.
This weather.
The wind outside is biting.
It has left me feeling tired & exposed.
You've been asking me to bleed.
It seems these kinds of questions
They come too easy to you now.
Your lack of shame comes naturally.
I should not be suprised.
I should have seen it sooner.

- from "The Sharp Hint Of New Tears" by Dashboard Confessional

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger kait said…

    I can see that my broken sun glasses have come in great use to my friends once again.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    dude. seriously. that look is hot!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you going through, Dawson?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home