Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

You Never Had A Halloween Costume This Good

A tad late, I know, but here is an article from Cockeyed.com, detailing the creation of a Dr. Octopus Halloween costume. Check out the rest of the site too, lots of interesting stuff, especially the How Much Is Inside? section.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger alena said…

    Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

    I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

    Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home