Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Some Non-Election Related Sheeit

The first arcade game. Man, that machine is a sexy beast! The world of tomorrow, today!

Running out of shit to blow up on Earth, scientists are branching out and blowing up comets. You're next, Jupiter.

Nostalgia Alert: Turbo Teen. This 1980's cartoon was about a dude who could turn himself into a red sportscar. I used to watch it often. It sucked ass, but I was young and stupid. The fact that somebody actually decided to devote a webpage to this abomination of animation is quite sad indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home