Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Scary Things From Japan That Are Not Godzilla

Here are some links to a couple of my favorite bands of the moment, who both hail from the land of giant radioactive lizards and pain-inducing game shows, Japan.

Guitar Wolf
Peelander-Z

Rock In Japan


So it looked like the voting for my blog photo was going to be a clean sweep for "Gettin' My Lean On", but "Anybody Want A Babysitter" got a vote yesterday afternoon to get on the board. So far it's 5 votes for "Lean on", and just the one for "Babysitter". The polls are open until Friday, so if you haven't chimed in yet, hop to it. Check out my Monday post for the details. Democracy has never looked so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home