Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, November 05, 2004

"I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather go to war."

Top 5 Quotes From Dubyaspeak.com

  1. "Think how far Iraq has come from the days of torture chambers and mass graves, and the brutal reign of a barbaric tyrant." - Sioux City, Iowa, Nov. 1, 2004

    Yup, Iraq's a veritable paradise these days. Spring Break 2005 In Fallujah here I come!!!

  2. "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend." - Greensboro, North Carolina, July 25, 2002

    Even Dr. Spock couldn't argue with that logic.

  3. "Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better." - In press conference with Jean Chretien, Sept. 24, 2001

    Are you kidding me? More Mexicans are crossing the Mexican-Canadian border in the dead of night than ever before. We should really lock that border down or something.

  4. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." - Rome, July 22, 2001

    In the dictionary under redundant it says "See redundant."

  5. "It was amazing I won. I was running against peace and prosperity and incumbency." - Sweden, June 14, 2001

    Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. It's gonna be an interesting four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home