Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Goodies From The Interweb

Film Threat's Frigid 50. This is Film Threat's annual list of the "coldest" people in Hollywood? How will Ashton place this year? Will Lindsay Lohan place ahead of rival Hilary Duff? Are people finally getting tired of Tom Hanks? Inquiring minds have gots to know!

Molatar's Castle. This website makes the Baby Jesus cry.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger suz said…

    I'm crushed Iain- crushed.

    here i was anticipating some great celebrity gossip that could potentially make or break my fragile existence, and your link doesn't work.

    and the world wept.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    It does work, but the Film Threat website has been wonky all day. Patience, my dear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home