Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, November 15, 2004

Choose. Choose And Perish.

The resident photog at work snapped some pictures Friday, during our weekly end-of-week hooch-fest. Since I've wanted to get a picture up on the ol' blog profile for a while, I thought I might use one of these. However, I'm having trouble deciding on what picture to use, so I'm leaving it up to you, my beloved fans. Here are the options:

This first one I call "Anybody Want A Babysitter?". By the way, I'm not drunk in this photo - that's just an optical illusion. Seriously.


The second option is one I like to call "Gettin' My Lean On".


Once you've decided which photo would be best to represent yours truly on the Interweb, then tell me if I should have it in colour or black-and-white.



To vote for your choice, add a comment at the bottom of this post (or send me an electronic mail, or "e-mail", as we say in the industry). Democracy in action. Rock the vote. And so on.

P.S. - R.I.P. O.D.B.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger kait said…

    The second one is the nicest. Though it does look like you are about to fall down.

    You look the best though in that one.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    The first vote is in!

    Babysitter - 0
    Lean On - 1

    You forgot to vote on colour or B&W though. I personally like the B&W better, but I'm a dorkus malorkus, so who knows what looks best.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger kait said…

    black and white

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    definately the leaning one...black and white.

    p.s. i think i may have frightened you earlier today? i blame jon.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    And the votes are just streaming in folks...

    Babysitter - 0
    Lean On - 2

    Use your right to vote people. Don't let the terrorists win.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Babysitter, Black & White

    - Kelly

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    Get your lean on, young man.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger suz said…

    Lean on - black and white.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home