Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, October 29, 2004

"You wanna see something really scary?" - Dan Akroyd, "The Twilight Zone: The Movie"

Top 5 Scary Ass Muthaf@$&ers!

Norman Bates
Norman loves his mother. A lot. Like, a whole lot. For reals. If you haven't seen Pyscho yet, please check to make sure that your brain is working. Thank you.

Hannibal Lecter
The good doctor enjoys the finer things in life: good food, good music, your liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Isn't that always the way with geniuses? They may seem like nice people at first, but really all they want to do is feast on your vital organs.

Michael Myers
Halloween was one of the first horror movies I ever saw, and probably the first to really scare the bejesus out of me. Fun fact: the mask he wears was an old William Shatner mask painted white with the eyeholes widened. Believe me, you have not experienced true fear until you have heard Shatner singing "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds". Shudder.

Jack Nicholson
Listen, old Jack is scary to begin with. Give this guy an axe and a dead guy telling him to do shit, and you've got the makings of one unhappy camper.






Linda Blair
That ain't right.














2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger blogdollar1 said…

    Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used pickup camper.
    Stop by and check it out sometime at used pickup camper

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger alena said…

    Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

    I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

    Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home