Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, October 01, 2004

My head don't work no' mo'...

Grawood again last night. Yeah yeah, I know, shut up. It was "Beach Party Night". The "Beach Party" consisted of a few inflatable palm trees, some Hawaiian leis, and, well, that was it. I didn't really get the feeling I was at the beach. I demand my two dollars back. This band from London (Ontario) played, Popjoy. Basically a glorified cover band, with better mohawks than your average cover band. Of course, in my drunken state, I bought their CD. Always the patron of the arts. It will probably look really cool when I put it in the microwave on high for 10 seconds. I also made a late-night trek to Video Difference, and bought some movies (VHS style baby. Old school.). So, in that vain, here are the...

Top 5 Movies I Bought While Intoxicated Last Night

  1. Halloween - Still one of my favorite horror movies. The scene where Michael Myers pins the dude against the wall with the knife and just stares at him still creeps the bejesus outta me. Good shit.

  2. Alien - In space, no one can hear you scream, motherfucker. Still kick ass, even after 25 years. I can't believe that this movie is as old as I am.

  3. Ghost World - Buscemi does it again.

  4. Tom Green: Tonsil Hockey - The Canadian edition of the Tom Green Show was a beautiful thing. Absurdist, infantile humour at its best. Recognize, bitches!

  5. I only bought 4 movies, so here's a link to a news story about some school kids who were given margaritas. Ole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home