Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, October 18, 2004

Kihn-fever! Catch it!

There isn't a music video alive that cannot be improved by the addition of zombies. This was proven by a video I saw this weekend on Much More Retro. It was "Jeopardy", an early 80's smash hit from Greg Kihn, off of his album Kihnspiracy. The video starts out at a wedding, and seemed rather boring and dull. It's basically a video about a guy and a girl having wedding day jitters. However, the cool part about the video is how these wedding jitters manifest themselves. Essentially, everybody in the church, except for the bride and groom, turn into zombies! Metaphors abound! The ironing is delicous! A music video is saved, and legends are born. Now I have to go out and buy his other albums, Rockihnroll, Kihntinued, Kihntageous, and Citizen Kihn. Pun-tacular!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The ironing is delicious?

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    It's from The Simpsons. Bart was trying to say "the irony was delicous." It's comedy. Ha ha ha.

    By the by, me no likey the anonymous comments. Please to sign it next time, yes?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Iain,

    You're cool. So are zombies.

    Yours,
    Anonymous

    There, I signed it.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    Very funny Jon. Smart ass.

    Hooray for Statcounter! No anonymity for you! I know where you live! I watch you sleep at night! I root through your garbage! FEAR ME!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home