Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Fun With The Yahoo Search Engine

While checking my Statcounter logs, I came across this little gem. It seems that somebody from Singapore (I seem to have a lot of visitors from Singapore) used Yahoo's search engine and came across my little corner of the Interweb. This was their search criteria: "lizzie mcguire navel images". How disappointed he/she must have been. Awesome. So, to all future visitors of this site: I do not have any pictures of Hilary Duff's navel, nor do I plan on posting any pictures of said actress' navel in the future. However, if the demand is high enough, I can post a picture of Dom DeLuise's asscrack. Don't ask me where I got this from. It's a long story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home