Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pass the beer bong, dude...

So it seems as though some plucky American inventors have developed a device that allows you to inhale a combination of alcohol and oxygen, giving you all of the drunkeness with less hangover and calories. As someone who occasionally imbibes in the odd beer or cocktail, you would think that I would be hauling out my credit card and ordering 10 of these bad boys. Well, your wrong. Dead wrong. This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of. Seriously, if you can't handle to negative aspects that come hand in hand with drinking alcohol, then you should probably get off of the booze-train at the next stop. Grow some dreads, get a hacky-sack, buy some Phish and Dave Matthews records, and hop on the Canni-Bus (NOTE: joke stolen from a Mr. Show sketch). Buy the ticket, take the ride, is what I say (NOTE: quote stolen from Hunter S. Thompson).

I watched the first season of Sealab 2021 this weekend. You should too. It is the funny. Erik Estrada does one of the voices. That is enough reason to watch it right there.

In some weird British poll, Beaker and Bunsen from The Muppets were voted as Britain's favorite TV scientists, beating out such luminaries as Dana Scully from the X-Files and Spock from Star Trek. I wonder how many votes the dude who made Vicki from Small Wonder got?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home