Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday the 13th (the second most unlucky day of the year)

I made beef stew this weekend. I'm domestic as a muthafucka over here...

Last night I was at some Italian Society thing with Mike and some of his co-workers. I'm not sure if any of you folks saw the movie The Wanderers, but if you remember the scene at the end when there's this big party in a church hall or something for Richie's wedding, that's kind of what it was like last night. Some old dudes were playing bocce. I drank a shit-ton of cheap red wine and started saying shit like, "Ay, where's the pasta fazool at, ah?", and "Ay, fuggeddabutit, quit bustin my balls ova here, Vincenzo sleeps with the fishes." I'm amazed that I didn't get my ass kicked.

My Statcounter tells me that I'm getting a recent influx of American visitors to my little waste of bandwidth here. A hearty Canadian welcome to you all. Wipe your feet before you come in, and be sure to turn off the lights and lock the doors if you're the last one out at night. Some people forget to do that. I'm looking at you, Singapore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home