Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Slow day today... here's a nice change from the normal run of things around here, some completely friggin' useless Interweb hotlinks!!

Uncool Central - A link to a site that has more links to other sites, that all probably have links to other sites... I could go on, but your head would explode from the sheer hugeness of it all.

Here's a link I found on the Rock And Roll Confidential forums the other day:

Statue Records - This may be the saddest webpage that I have ever seen for a record label. Seriously, if anybody from this label ever happens upon this blog entry, please take my advice: go back to school, learn a trade, get a real job, and drop all notions of being involved in the music industry in any shape or form. Please. Kind of harsh, I know, but it's for your own good. Thank me later. (Note: to hear the audio samples, you need to have the Real Player installed. Actually, if you don't have it installed, don't bother. The samples aren't worth it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home