Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, September 03, 2004

Long weekend biatches!

Thank Jeebus for Labour Day...
Here's the shitty list:

Top 5 Numbers

  1. 99
    I think that this one is pretty obvious.

  2. 79
    The year of my birth. In music, "London Calling" by The Clash, and "Singles Going Steady" by The Buzzcocks were released this year. In movies, Alien and The Life of Brian were released. Not too shabby.

  3. 0 (Zero)
    A number that quantifies nothing. Wrap your head around that one, genius.

  4. Pi
    I like pie. Blueberry especially.

  5. 5
    The perfect size for shitty lists.


On a completely unrelated note, Eastlink can eat a bowl of dicks. I hate utilities.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home