Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, September 27, 2004

"I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky bun-day." - from "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap

Friday: Cheep booze with my fellow nerds at the CS building. Then more booze and XBOX with Rossco and his pallies.

Saturday: Tom's Little Havana solo mission. Sat at the bar and talked with the bartenders and various regulars. Got shitfaced. Actually ordered something different than a pint of Keith's for once (a Bloody Mary with a dash of horseradish, and a gin and tonic).Passed out on my couch when I got home (with all of the lights on in the apartment).

Sunday: Movie Night: Shaun Of The Dead. I had missed this during the film fest, so Mike and I took a jaunt out to Bayer's Lake to check it out. It was fantabulous. Prior to the film we went to Jack Astor's for a pint and a bite. I had the Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger. Tasty, but quite filling. This place wasn't as goofy as I was expecting it to be, but it certainly isn't a place I could see myself going on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home