Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Confessions of a TV Junkie...

So I've made a decision about my current non-cable situation: not only am I going to get cable, I've decided to get digital cable. It doesn't cost that much more than regular cable (apart from the initial installation fee, which is about double), and you can get some fairly decent specialty channels. Plus, Eastlink has a deal going where you can get all 9 of their specialty channel "theme packs" free for the first 2 months. The Game Show Network, the Independent Film Channel, Drive-In Classics, you name, they have a channel for it. I'm stoked because I'll finally be able to see Press Your Luck again. You know, the game show with the "Whammy" things. Yup, it's going to be TV overload in my little swinging-bachelor pad. I guess beer alone wasn't destroying my mind quick enough...


I've probably posted this link before, but here it is again, because I think it's friggin' funny: Engrish.

38 Things You Wish You Could Say At Work

Wordsmith: For those of you who feel like you don't do anything productive during your day, why not learn a new word?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home