Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Whaddya mean I can't get that copy of "The Bone Ranger" I ordered?

Here is an excerpt from Canada Customs & Revenue's Prohibited Importations Unit report, from The Smoking Gun. It basically lists a bunch of obscene or potentially obscene materials, with a desigination saying if it is allowed to be imported into Canada. This is fantastic reading material. A funny idea would be to take a random sampling of titles from this list, write them on a piece of paper, title the list "(Insert Name Here)'s Wish List", then stick it on your fridge where your roomates or family members or whatever can read it. They'll never look at you the same way again.

30 Second Bunnies Theatre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home