Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, August 19, 2004

"Everyone's a super hero; Everyone's a Captain Kirk"

X-Entertainment.com: Looking for a place where you can watch old TV ads for crap like Rainbow Brite Cereal, Go-Bots, and Lazer Tag Light Guns? No? Well, here it is anyway, ya ungrateful ingrates ya.

Japander.com: More television ads, but this time they're coming from the wackiest place in the whole wide world, Japan! All of these ads feature Western celebrities, such as Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones. My suggestion: check out Nicholas Cage's and Arnold Schwarzenegger's first. Comedy gold.

80's Music Lyrics: Yeah, I know, more 80's retro culture BS. But this site actually came in handy. Now, I finally know the words to the English version of "99 Luftballons". Someday I hope to own a "super high-tech jet fighter".

Mr. Picassohead: Just like Mr. Potatohead, but, you know, more abstract.

Webtender: For every 100 websites that are complete and utter wastes of time and space, there is 1 site that may actually be useful in your daily life. This is one of them. This blog is another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home