Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Duh...

So the Olympics have started. Huzzah. I'm kind of upset this year, because my favorite basketball player, Vlade Divac, won't be playing this year for Serbia-Montenegro, so it looks like another gold for the U.S.. I'm tellin ya, if Vlade was there, it'd be a different story.

Had supper at Freeman's yesterday, which is the closest thing we have to a neighbourhood bar here in the Quinpool Road part of town. I had the club sandwich. It was fine, except for one little detail... the chicken was breaded! I'm not sure what planet the chefs at Freeman's live on, but here on planet Earth, the chicken in a clubhouse sandwich is not supposed to be breaded. I thought that this was common knowledge. The beer was good, though.

Found Magazine. I "found out" about this magazine the other day. (*Insert laughter here*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home