Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, August 16, 2004

Da Weekend: Quick & Dirty Version

Friday: Went to Tom's with Jennifer. Had a few pints and a Tom Collins. Saw Chixdiggit at Stage Nine. Perfectly acceptable "1-2-3 GO!" punk rock. Many beers consumed. Some random soreness in the morning (Note to self: moshing should be left to 16 year olds). Good fun had by all.

Saturday: Went to Alien Vs. Predator. The verdict? Not nearly as bad as people would like you to believe. However, for a film called "Alien Vs. Predator", there wasn't nearly enough Alien Vs. Predator action. My suggestion for the next big VS. film: Critters Vs. Leprechaun. Went to Tom's (Yes, again. Who are you to judge me?), this time with "The Factmeister". Had a few pints, then went upstairs to see Slowcoaster. The show was pretty good, but lately Slowcoaster shows are attracting way too many hippies for my liking. The smell of patchouli was overpowering. To any hippies out there: don't get your hemp hacky-sack in a twist, I'm just kidding (or am I?).

Sunday: Watched the Olympics. Ate some Chinese food (ginger beef is the good). Yup, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home