Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, July 23, 2004

Lists? We don't need no steenking lists!

Top 5 Muppets

  1. Beaker
    I always felt bad for poor Beaker, because he would always end up getting blown up or some such thing, due to Prof. Bunsen Honeydew's shitty experiments. And despite all of that, Beaker still stood by Bunsen, helping him carry out various experiments that would invariably end quite painfully for poor Beaker. Plus, he talked in a series of "meeps", "moops", and "beeps", and that was pretty funny.


  2. The Swedish Chef
    For years I actually thought that Swedish people talked like this. I wish they actually did talk like this. This guy was nothing short of a guaranteed laugh. So, apparently, my two favorite muppets were the ones who made the least amount of sense. I wonder what that says about me?


  3. Waldorf & Statler
    The ultimate "peanut gallery" hecklers. These guys were just plain sarcastic, cantankerous, and generally mean spirited. Here at the Computer Science building, we've named two of our servers after them. Yes, we are huge nerds.


  4. Animal
    The drummer for the band Dr. Teeth And The Electric Mayhem, Animal was another non-sensical Muppet that I liked. He's sort of like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, but instead of cookies, Animal likes to play drums and smash things. Much more cooler than cookies.


  5. Crazy Harry
    Anytime anybody on the show mentioned anything even remotely related to bombs or explosions, this crazy mutherfucker would pop out of nowhere and blow shit up. I cannot even begin to stress the awesomeness of that concept.



1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good picks iain, but what about the blue eagle? i forget his name, but he was all serious and had a deep voice. he was the shit.
    how are things iain?

    - joe m

     

Post a Comment

<< Home