Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, July 30, 2004

It's Friday All Up In This Bee-atch, Sucka!

Top 5 Movie Quotes (that I can remember at this very moment)

If I did this list again 10 minutes from now, these would probably all be different, but here are 5 good movie quotes that popped into my head.


  1. "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."
    - Nada, played by Roddy Piper, from They Live

    I remember nothing from this obscure late 80's sci-fi action movie, except for this line. Someday I will find an opportunity to use this line, and it's gonna be so rad.

  2. "Listen. You smell something?
    - Dr. Ray Stantz, played by Dan Akroyd, from Ghostbusters

    This is one of my favorite movies of all time. It probably was the first movie my parents ever bought my brother and I. I've seen it more times than I can count, and this line never fails to get a laugh out of me. A close second in the Ghostbuster quote contest has to be Winston Zeddemore's classic line, "I have seen shit that'll turn you white!

  3. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
    - Jules, played by Samuel L. Jackson, from Pulp Fiction

    This one just had to make it on here. This is of course the fictional bible passage that Jules recites, right before he and Vincent get all "gangsta" on poor Brett (he of the Big Kahuna Burger and the big brain). If I could ever grow my hair into an afro like Jackson's, I would have done so years ago. He is indeed, a "bad muthafucka".

  4. "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"
    - Mr. Blonde, played by Michael Madsen, from Reservoir Dogs

    Another Tarantino movie, go figure? Michael Madsen's bread and butter is playing "the bad ass", and folks, it don't get no more bad ass than that line. This is another line that I would love to use in real life, but probably will never get the chance to. Chances are, if I did ever use it, that would probably end up being the last thing I ever say.

  5. "Wake-y wake-y, eggs and bac-y."
    - Bud, played by Michael Madsen, from Kill Bill: Vol. 2

    Tarantino again, and Michael Madsen again. This is what Bud says to The Bride (Uma Thurman), just after she wakes up from her rock-salt induced mini-coma. I have absolutely no idea why I like this line so much, but it's been stuck in my head ever since I saw Vol.2 in the theatre. There are so many great lines in this movie, and this is the one that stood out for me. Don't ask why.


This dude tried his own McDonald's experiment, ala Supersize Me, but instead of gaining weight, he actually lost weight. Hmmm. I don't know who to believe, but all of a sudden I have a definite hankering for a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.

Wish me luck with my crazy drunk relatives in C.B. this weekend! I'm out this bitch...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of mobile game.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Celia said…

    This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous magic said…

    Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.


    Evil Eye Beads Suppliers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home