Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

How much more Tuesday could today be? The answer is none; none more Tuesday.

Well, it was a fairly uneventful weekend. I saw these movies:

Spiderman 2 (in the theatre)
Apocalypse Now Redux (on video)
The Fog Of War (on video)
Independence Day (on TV)

Two thumbs up for Spidey 2. Two mildly disturbed thumbs up for Apocalypse Now Redux. 1 mildly bored, mildly skeptical thumb up for The Fog Of War. Independence Day still sucks (although Jeff Goldblum plays a weird science dude in it, so it does have that going for it).


Kid Rock is playing at the Halifax Metro Centre in August. I can hardly contain myself. I was thinking about going, but I think I might just save myself $53.50 and just jam a fork in my ear canal instead.


Get your chef on!
The Urban Peasant - To check out the recipes, you have to register for the site. Don't worry though, I registered like 3 years ago, and have only received about 5 emails from then since. James Barber likes to put booze in his food. A lot. And probably not just in his food, either.
Yan Can Cook - I used to love this guys show as a kid. Yan's got crazy ninja skills with his cleaver. On his show he used to always dump the scraps underneath the counter and pretend he was feeding them to his brother. He's still my all-time favorite TV chef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home