Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Well Coach, We Gave It 110% ...

Kudos to the Tampa Bay Lightning on a well deserved Stanley Cup win, and kudos to the Calgary Flames, who had a great Cup run. Last night's game was all any hockey fan could have hoped for, and reminded why I fell in the game oh so long ago. I can't wait for the World Cup in August.


Take this stupid little Internet quiz, and find out which 80's band you are. Apparently I'm The Pixies. "Where Is My Mind", indeed.


Music Of The Moment: Rocket To Russia - The Ramones

TV Show Of The Moment: Superstar U.S.A.

DVD Of The Moment: Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life

Greasy Ass Snack Of The Moment: A&W Onion Rings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home