Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The Way Of The Master

A while back somebody showed me this website, The Way Of The Master, and I feel that it is important enough to share with you, my valued readers. The generosity just oozes out of me (man, that sounds gross). From the title, I thought it was going to be some crazy kung-fu type stuff, and that I would finally learn how to harness my chi and learn how to vanquish my enemies with "The Touch Of Death", or "The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique". What I found instead was nothing less stupifying and mystical that what I had originally thought. All I can say about it is that it involves Kirk Cameron (yes, that Kirk Cameron), and it has changed my life. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home