Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday's Gone With The Wind...

You know, it's pretty sad that the most exciting thing going on in my life at this very moment is that I'm getting a new CPU fan installed in my computer. I'm also thinking about upgrading from Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP Professional. I'm also a huge nerd.

*Update*: So I find out that while trying to remove my old fan I irreparably damaged my processor, and I have to buy a new one. Granted, my processor is about 3 years old and was due for an upgrade anyway, (I'm going from an Athlon Thunderbird 850 MHz chip to an Athlon XP 2200 MHz chip - that's computer nerd speak for "My 'puter's gonna be a shitload faster, wha."), but it's still annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home