Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, June 28, 2004

Take off, eh. You hoser.



Wow, just a few more days till Canada Day. In honour of our great nation's 137th birthday, here are some patriotic links. (I was going to post these on Thursday, but I figure that since I have work off that day, I probably won't be able to do much blogging, seeing as how I may end up celebrating Canada Day in the traditional manner: getting drunk at noon and passing out in a drunken stupor by 3 PM. Hooray for patriotism!)

Get Your Learn On
Famous Canadians: An Oxymoron?
"Molly, sir. Molly Johnson", and more!
For your American friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home