Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, June 04, 2004

Listy McListerson

Top 5 Nacho Toppings


  1. Cheese - An absolute necessity for nachos. Preferrably it should be cheddar, but mozzarella or Monteray Jack will do in a pinch. I even like the neon orange movie theatre cheese stuff.

  2. Hot Peppers - I loves me some hot peppers. Jalapenos, banana peppers, Anaheim chilies, you name it. I wouldn't recommend Habanero chilies for nachos though, unless you like the feeling of SEARING HOT FIREY PAIN in your gullet.

  3. Onions - Many people dislike onions (especially raw) because of their strong taste and their penchant for giving you bad breath, but I love the stinky bastards!

  4. Green Bell Peppers - I love green (and red, yellow, and orange) peppers so much, I could eat them raw, just like an apple. In fact, I believe I have, on a few drunken occassions.

  5. Chicken - If you absolutely must have meat on your nachos, make sure you skip the traditional ground beef in favour of chicken. Trust me. If you want ground beef, get a bowl of chili, punk. Besides, this way you won't get mad cow disease.


I didn't have salsa or sour cream on the list, because I am a huge believer that those should always be served on the side, lest your nachos get all soggy and shit. And stop putting the black olives on nachos. Seriously! Who started that trend anyways? Leave the black olives for your Greek salad. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home