Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

John "The Lord Mayor Of Southwest Margaree" Gillis


To break up the monotony, here's a photo. The Dude on the left is Bad News Brown (or Bad News Allen, depending on who you talk to), and the dude on the right is The Cuban Assassin. The Cuban Assassin was a fixture in Grand Prix Wrestling, Atlantic Canada's longest running wrestling promotion. When I was a kid, I thought that my Dad looked like the Cuban Assassin. In retrospect, if my dad had let his hair and beard go crazy, dropped about 60-70 pounds, had a deeper tan, and wore wrestling boots, then maybe he would have looked like him. My dad did often have that "crazed" look in his eyes sometimes, but that's another story altogether. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home