Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hot Fun In The Summertime

It's like 30 degrees here in Halifax today! Usually I would be complaining that it's too hot and muggy, but considering the absolutley horrendous weather we've been getting round these parts recently, I'll shut my mouth. It's about time to go to the Pitch And Putt in Fairview to get some golfing in! (The Pitch And Putt isn't exactly REAL golf - all of the holes are Par 3, the longest being about 90 yards or so, and you only need 2 clubs, a putter and a pitching wedge, hence the name. It does have a driving range and mini-putt, so it's all good though. Plus, I completely suck at golf, so there's not much point in going to a nice, expensive golf course.)


This Swedish dude made this thing where you can type in English song lyrics, and it will sing them back to you (providing of course the word is in the database). Nice little timewaster this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home