Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Go Iain, It's Yo Berfday!

I'm 25 years old biotches!
Here are some other people who have the same birthday as me:

  • Lalaine - Apparently she acted alongside Her Duffness in that crappy Lizzie McGuire TV show. I hate that show. She also only uses one name. That, my friends, is the definition of lame.

  • Suzi Quatro - Apparently this pop-rocker chick was big in the 70's. And she once had an acting stint on Happy Days. The parade of mediocre celebrities who share my birthday continues!

  • Tony Curtis - Tony's a famous actor, who has appeared in such films as Some Like It Hot, The Defiant Ones, and Lobster Man From Mars. He's also the father of Jamie Lee Curtis. Okay, we're moving up a bit here.

  • Curtis Mayfield - Now we're talking! Curtis was one of the greatest soul musicians of all time, with songs like "Pusherman", "Freddie's Dead", and "Superfly".

  • Allen Ginsberg - The world famous Beat poet, who penned such poems as "Howl" and "America". Far out.

  • Charles Richard Drew - He was an American doctor who was responsible for organizing the concept of a blood bank. Not too shabby.

  • Jefferson Davis - Old Civil War dude. In 1861, he was elected "provisional" president of the "provisional" Congress of the Confederate States. He also lobbied for a revival of the slave trade. Well, I guess everybody you share your birthday with can't be all nice and fuzzy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home