Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, June 10, 2004

And Now The Fake News

For absolutley no reason at all I began thinking about Norm McDonald today. You know, renowned Canadian comedian and former Weekend Update news anchor on Saturday Night Live. It may have something to do with the fact that I actually watched SNL this weekend for the first time in a long time. There used to be a time when I wouldn't miss an episode of Saturday night, with Norm's Weekend Update usually being the highlight for me. Remember when Chris Farley was still alive and coherent. When Dana Carvey hadn't yet made Master of Disguise. When Mike Myers was still funny. Now I'm lucky if I catch one episode a month. Ah, the good ol' days.

In honour of Norm, here is a link to the homepage of one of his favorite celebrities. Whom, you may ask? You guessed it: Frank Stallone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home