Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Yakkin' It Up On The Ol' Yak-box

So I bought comedian David Cross' 2002 tour CD, "Shut Up You Fucking Baby", and the tour documentary, "Let America Laugh" on DVD. For anybody who don't know, Mr. Cross was one half of HBO's Mr. Show, and he's a funny guy. He's bald too, so there ya go. Go out now and buy them shits. Thank me later. While you're at it, buy Seasons 1-3 of Mr. Show on DVD also. For reals yo.

For those of you out there who read this blog (hahahahaha) and live in Halifax, or plan to visit Halifax, you should definitely stop by Tom's Little Havana. It's a cigar bar, but they have excellent food (try the Havana Rolls or the Pad Thai), good beer, and the service is fantastic. Tell em Iain sent ya. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home