Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, May 28, 2004

Taste The Waste

In the fine tradition of this blog (that's about 2 weeks old), I present to you the Friday List!

Iain's Top Five "Beers Of The World"


  1. Harp (Ireland) - This is what Alexander Keith's would taste like if it was brewed by angels.

  2. Corona (Mexico) - Open the bottle. Add slice of lime. Drink. Repeat as needed. Have a siesta. Muy bueno.

  3. Stella Artois (Belgium) - You can't help but feel classy drinking this beer. Even the cans are classy. Top drawer.

  4. Foster's (Australia) - This is quite a good beer, in my opinion, but the best part is that it comes a these huge cans. True, by the end of the can, the beer is kind warm, but they sure look cool. You feel like Crocodile Dundee when you're drinking out of one of these bad boys.

  5. Kronenberg 1664 (France) - This is a new addition to my drinking rotation, and it fits in quite nicely, thank you very much. Plus, I like the fact that there's a date in the name. I don't know why, I just do.




Any peeps in the Halifax area should swing by The Planet tomorrow to check out Slowcoaster. If you see me there, buy me a drink sucka!

How bout some cartoons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home